At Neil & Sonya’s we understand that this may be a worrying time for you and making the right decision in your hour of need can seem rather daunting, therefore, to help you make the right decision for your loved one please see below a list of our services and the costs related to each individual element.
Our Service Charges start at £1195.00 to include
- Repatriation of your loved one into the care of Neil and Sonya’s during the hours of 8.30am and
5.30pm Monday – Friday within a 20-mile radius of our funeral home
- Personal care of the deceased and their families
- Oak Veneered Coffin
- Hearse to carry your loved one to the final resting place of choice
- Pall Bearers for the service
- All relevant documentation
A Church or Burial Service start at £1295.00 and includes all the above listed.
Our Direct Cremations range from £995.00 to £1400.00
Our direct cremation service is for those who choose not to have a traditional funeral service but would like to hold a memorial service later.
Please note this type of service does not allow families to attend the Crematorium on the day of the cremation. The cremation may not be held at the local Crematorium, but held at a Crematorium of our choice, unless otherwise specified by the family when making the funeral arrangements.
- Cremation fees Harrogate Borough Council £931.00
- Doctor’s fees £82.00
- Minister’s fees start from £180.00
- Out of hours attendance will incur an additional charge of £120.00
- Additional mileage = £1.20 per mile
- Family Limousine if required to carry up to 6 people = £160